Anzac biscuits have always been a favourite of ours...but these ones, using our Prebiotic Paleo Granola have gone right to the top of the list!
Crunchy or chewy? Well, packed with nuts, seeds and coconut flakes, our Prebiotic Anzac Biscuits are the perfect balance of crunchy and chewy - it's a win win!
Makes 24 biscuits
1 & 2/3 cups Prebiotic Paleo Granola
1 cup plain flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbs golden syrup
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1. Preheat over to 160degC and line 2 large baking trays.
2. Combine granola, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Add butter, golden syrup and bicarb soda in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until melted.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
5. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on trays, 5cm apart.
6. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden (or 12-15 minutes if you prefer crunchy).
7. Leave to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.